Eira Park was originally known as Eira Green (Eiranpuistikko) and fondly referred to among locals as Flower Park (Kukkapuisto). It was created at the same time as the prestigious district of Eira in the early 1900s. Construction of the park was completed in 1913. Eira Park has always been a traditional baroque-style park designed for strolling, admiring the plants and relaxing on the park benches among the trees and flower beds. In 2000 a fine marble sculpture, Three Vessel-Carrying Boys, designed by Matti Haupt (1912-1999) was placed in the southwest corner of the park.
Munkkiniemi manor park is located in Munkkiniemi by the manor house.
Violanpuisto is a park in Hermanni disrict. The park has a sandlot and playground.
Laivasto puisto (Fleet Park) is a park in Katajanokka district.
Selkämerenpuisto, Bothnian Sea Park, is located in Jätkäsaari. There's eg. a playground and a ball playing field in the park. And a quiet area with flowerbeds can be found in the northern section of the park.
Roineenpuisto park is a small green area in Vallila.
Peukaloinen Park (Peukaloisenpuisto) is a small green area next to the street Peukaloisentie. The park features an impressive flowerbed of perennials that was once part of a test bed. Groups of perennials, which flower year after year, began to be introduced to Helsinki's parks in the 1990s. Details about the perennials can be found on the information board in the park.
Lastenlehdon puisto park, occasionally also called Kolmiopuisto (triangel park) due to the shape of the park which is triangular, is located in Kamppi with eg. a children's playground and the statue Arcum Tendit Apollo (Emil Cedercreutz, 1924), which was raised in the park in 2001.
Nylanderin puisto is a small park area next to Kumpula botanic garden and Vallila allotment gardens.