The Finnish Methodist Church is a Finnish-speaking Methodist congregation in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area. The church is located in the Punavuori district.
Espoonlahti Church was designed by Timo and Tuomo Suomalainen, the same architects who designed the Temppeliaukio Church in Helsinki. The church was built in 1980.
The Studium Catholicum is a Catholic cultural centre, a meeting point and a library.
The Tuomiokirkkoseurakunta parish runs the Chapel of Good Hope at Jätkäsaari. Open for visitors on Mon & Thu 16-19.
The church of the Swedish speaking United Methodist Church in Helsinki located in Töölö.
The medieval grey granite church is the oldest existing building in Espoo. The church's oldest parts date back to the 1480s. The architect was an unknown "Espoo master". The Espoo church is a significant monument of medieval murals. The church is also the most important single building in Espoo from the point of view of both building history and landscape.
The foundation stone of the Helsinki Deaconess Institute's church was set in 1896. Architectural drawings for the church were prepared and donated by Baron Karl August Wrede. The church was inaugurated by Bishop Herman Råbergh in 1898. In September of the same year, the first deaconess ordination ceremony was carried out in the church.
The church's quiet room is set aside for silence, prayer, and discussion.