Church of the Deaconess Institute
<p>The foundation stone of the Helsinki Deaconess Institute's church was set in 1896. Architectural drawings for the church were prepared and donated by Baron Karl August Wrede. The church was inaugurated by Bishop Herman Råbergh in 1898. In September of the same year, the first deaconess ordination ceremony was carried out in the church.
<p>The church's quiet room is set aside for silence, prayer, and discussion.</p>